Iconic, Sams of Ballymena is seeking a casualwear manager to become part of our team. Celebrating 50 years of delivering excellent service, stocking luxury brands, Sams has been constant on Ballymena high street, leading the fashion trends since 1972.
About THE ROLE
We strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Casualwear Manager plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their team through their passion and belief in our brands.
· Ensure the efficient running of the shop floor, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer service, sales and profit.
· Support the management team managing all personnel, product and merchandising functions, business processes and results for their store.
· Communicate with staff daily their individual sales goals, key performance indicators, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve.
· Hold ‘one minute meetings’ at the end of employees’ shifts; summarise their performance results, provide constructive feedback and recognition.
· Execute and model company established best practices in Customer Service, Store Operations, Loss Prevention,and Point of Sale.
· Achieve company standards/goals for personal sales results: sales v. budgets, sales per hour and units per transaction.
· Respond to and communicate with the Store Manager on all competitors, community information that could impact company business.
· Focus staff on the importance of quality relationships with internal and external customers.
· Effectively manage customer complaints in a timely and effective way.
· Analyse store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
· Effectively communication regarding day-to-day operational issues of the store.
· Perform Manager-on-duty functions; manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
· You will have a previous track record of supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or luxury brand.
· You will have previous people management experience with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
· You will be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
· You will be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
· You will be confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
· You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
· You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
· You will approach all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At Sams of Ballymena, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
Salary to be discussed at interview.
Job Type: Full-time. APPLY HERE
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ballymena, BT43 6AH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)