Customer Service Staff
Location – Tower Centre, Ballymena
Hours of work – 8+ hours per week
Days of work – 5 from 7
Times of work – Between 1000 and 2200
Hourly rate – £8.72 per hour
The Centre currently has several temporary vacancies in its customer services team. We deliver what is recognised to be excellent customer service and we wish to continue to do so with “your help and support”. Whilst experience in a similar role is desirable what is more important is a positive attitude, a customer focussed approach and a can do spirit.
The main purpose of the role:
• To ensure all customers have a positive customer experience when visiting us and promote safe shopping.
• Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public in a professional and cautious manner.
• Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and approachable presence.
• Queue Management
• Spreading our shop Safely message
• Conducting shift handover and communicating feedback to Centre Management.
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance
Closing Date: 22/11/2020