Feel the Magic Meet the Legend
**IMPORTANT UPDATE. Due to the restrictions announced on Thursday 19th November our Santa Experience has been put on hold until December 11th**
WHEN CAN YOU VISIT SANTA: dates and times will be release as soon as we are sure that the current restrictions that came in force on November 27th are lifted.
SANTA QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours for the 5th will be rescheduled a member of our team will be in touch to arrange.
Please check back on this article for further information.
GUIDLINES & INFO.
We’re delighted that Santa has agreed to join us again at Tower Centre this Christmas. Santa and his elves have been busy preparing their brand-new grotto, making it magical and safe for you all to visit this Festive Season.
Santa has moved his grotto to a fabulous unit facing Primark. The elves have made it magical, festive and they’ve even ensured there’s safety precautions, a one-way system and social distancing in place to keep you and Santa Safe
How it will work/Grotto Guidelines:
- Visit the Grotto Welcome Station were you will be welcomed by one of Santa’s Elves. If there’s a small queue please ensure you keep your distance until you are called. To make life easier one parent or guardian can go to reception to check in.
- To avoid long queueing and crowd gather Santa’s elves will give you a time to return for your visit and take your information for track & trace. Please come 10 minutes in advance of your time. The elves will not be able to hold your slot so try not to be late! Use the waiting time to browse your favourite Tower Centre Stores or visit our first-floor food court for a treat while you wait.
- When arriving for your appointment make your way to the right-hand side of the grotto entrance where you will be greeted by an elf. There may be a short wait as we will sanitise seating areas following every visit to make it safe for the little ones.
- Adults must wear a mask unless exempt within the shopping centre and the grotto, please also utilise the sanitising stations on entry and throughout the grotto (the little ones should use them also)
- When queuing for your scheduled visit please ensure the little ones stand beside you and be mindful of the families that are in front and behind you. Social distance markers are there to guide you.
- IT’S TIME… Time to see Santa, remember life is different and as much as Santa would love to be close to the little ones, he also has to stick to the rules! Seating areas are placed in front of Santa at a safe distance so they can chat to Santa about their Christmas Wishes and of course check if they are on the naughty or nice list.
- Photos will be taken with the children sitting on the benches provided and Santa in the middle on his chair but at a safe distance. It will still be a fabulous photo and memory for all the family and there’s a gift for all the children.
- Following your visit, you will be guided to the photo station where you can pick up your photos and any other additional gifts you’d like to purchase.
- You can then exit safely avoiding those waiting to see Santa.
- Please let your children know of the new procedures before visiting, remind them that Santa wants them to be safe and well for when he sees them again delivering their presents on Christmas Eve. He also needs to be fit and well for his worldwide journey and a Big Christmas Dinner with Mrs. Clause.
Please understand that this year is a very different Santa Experience but we believe with help from all of you that the Santa Experience at Tower Centre can be fabulous for everyone who visits. Be patient we really want to fit everyone in that wants to visit Santa and don’t want to disappoint anyone. Don’t forget about those quieter days during the week and weeknights and please check our social media pages before making the journey as we will announce if Santa is fully booked for the day on Facebook and Instagram.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ OUR INFORMATION & GUIDELINES.