Boots is the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. Their purpose is to help their customers look and feel better.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION DURING COVID-19:
If you instruct your surgery that you want your prescription to be sent to Boots Tower Centre Pharmacy our drivers will pick it up all scripts that have been processed at the surgery by 10.00 that day and deliver it to the store. Your medication will then be ready to collect from 10.00 the following day and where you have supplied a mobile number we will text you to confirm that your prescription is ready to collect.
Please note this is dependent on your script being ready to collect at the surgery and it would be advisable to wait for your text so you do not make an unnecessary journey. We would remind all customer visiting the store to follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO KEEP YOU & THE TEAM AT BOOTS SAFE
– Social distancing measures in place throughout the store
– Protection screens are in place at all till points
– PPE has been provided for staff members that require it
– Sanitising stations available at entrance
– Minimum wait time for your prescriptions, Boots text when your prescription is ready so ask your GP to send it to Boots Ballymena Tower Centre and note your mobile number.
– At busy times Boots will limit numbers however this does not happen often.
Shop throughout the day as the busy times are always first thing in the morning.